The publisher of www.bizencosmetics.com is AP Global K.K., registered in Japan under the corporate number: 0104-01-060250. Its head office is located at the following address: Kamiyama-Cho 27-1, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0047, Japan.
Article 1 - Introduction
The privacy of visitors to our website www.bizencosmetics.com is very important to us, and we are committed to protect it.
Article 2 - Collection of your personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used when you visit our website.
1) This information may include:
- Your computer, including your IP address.
- Your geographic location.
- Your browser type and version.
- Your operating system.
2) When using our website, the following information may be collected:
- The source reference.
- The duration of the visit.
- The pages viewed.
- The navigation paths of websites.
3) When you register on our website, and depending on what data you enter, the following information may be collected:
- Your email address, which you provide to us when you register for the site.
- Your name.
- Your gender.
- Your date of birth.
- How often you use our website and under which circumstances.
4) When you make a purchase on our website, and depending on what data you enter, the following information may be collected:
- Information about the purchases you make.
- Information about the services you use or the transactions you make on our site that include your full contact information.
5) When you post to our website with the intention of publishing them on the internet, the following information may be collected:
- Your username.
- Your profile pictures.
- Content of your posts.
Please note: Before disclosing personal information of another person to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
Article 3 - Use of Your Personal Information
Thus, we may use your personal information to:
- Administrate our website and our business.
- Personalize our business offerings.
- Enable optimal use of the services offered on our website.
- Ship your orders.
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have requested.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter).
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company or carefully selected third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly agreed, via e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications).
- To provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without such third parties being able to identify individual users with this information).
- Process your requests and complaints.
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
- Monitor compliance with the terms and conditions of sale and use that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service).
Please note the important information below:
If you submit personal information to our website for the purpose of publishing it, such information will be published and we may use such information in accordance with the permissions you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website.
In addition, this same information may be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
Finally, without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing.
Article 4 - Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees
- Our executives
- Professional consultants
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries).
Finally, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so:
- To authorities in connection with any pending or future legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information for other fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
- To the buyer or potential buyer of any business or asset in our possession that we wish to or are considering selling.
Article 5 - International Data Transfers
Please note: Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting may be available, via the Internet, worldwide.
We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
Article 6 - Storage of your personal information
We keep your data necessary for the management of orders and invoicing for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
We keep your data necessary for the implementation of customer loyalty activities and prospection for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
The data relating to the methods of payment are not kept by our site. This data is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted once the purchase is completed.
We keep your data concerning the lists of opposition to receive prospecting for three ( 3 ) years.
Article 7 - Security of your personal information
In the course of our business, we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies (SSL).
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
To be kept informed of updates, you should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Article 9 - Your Rights
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from AP Global K.K. (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), you may contact us by email at email@example.com or at the following post address Kamiyama-Cho 27-1, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0047, Japan.
You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Kamiyama-Cho 27-1, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0047, Japan.
In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an option to decline the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Article 10 - Third party websites
Our website www.bizencosmetics.com contains hyperlinks to third party websites and information about them.
We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Article 11 - Cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on your computer.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" cookies:
A Persistent Cookie is stored by your browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date.
A Session Cookie expires at the end of the user session, when the browser is closed.
Cookies generally do not contain any personally identifiable information about a user.
The personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored in the cookies and obtained through the cookies.